Your order will be delivered to you
Within Singapore : 1-2 working days (by local couriers)
Within Malaysia : 2-4 working days (by DHL express service)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS TO TAKE NOTE
· Some customers may be charged a delivery area surcharge depending on where they live, such as rural areas.
· Shipment pricing to certain locations are determined by shipping method, weight, and destination. Not all shipping methods are available to all zip/postal codes.
· There will be additional charges or sometimes no delivery to military areas, airports, offshore islands and port areas.
· You are responsible for paying the duties and taxes if any, to your local customs office when your order arrives in your country.
we have no control over these charges, and we don't know how much they will amount to. Additionally, a number of items are not allowed in some countries or just certain types of items are sometimes restricted or prohibited. If your package is seized by postal/customs officials for any reason (such as the item is not allowed in your country, you refused to pay the associated import fees, etc.), you are still responsible for full payment of your order (including shipping fees). As such, we suggest you contact your local postal/customs office, so you have all the information you need about these and other related delivery requirements before you order.
* We do not provide a Certificate of Origin (CO) for international orders.
* You may be required to present a "Certificate of Origin" (CO) for your package to clear customs, depending on the destination country and the product. Costumes ‘N’ Parties does not provide COs. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to know if the destination country requires a CO. If your order cannot clear customs because a CO is required, and the package is returned to us, you will still be responsible for any/all shipping charges incurred.
If you still have any questions, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org